Garden Bistro in the historic District of Eureka Springs is now offering a delicious strawberry and lavender soup. You have to try this oh, so good. It is severed chilled and I generally order a cup, and a salad. You will not be disappointed.The
I have several favorite lavender soaps, I personally enjoy the following: Crabtree and Evelyn , Essence De Provence, Williams and Sonoma and Lavender Moon Soap.
My favorite spa Lavender products are by Lavender Green, and Lavender oil by Sequim Farms.
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• Pinch of nutmeg
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla
1. Wash and stem your strawberries. Chop or slice them then reserve a few for garnish.
2. Puree berries in the food processor.
3. Add 1/2 cup cream and dried lavender flowers to chopped berries and puree. Chill. In a separate container, blend 3 cups, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a food processor.
5. Combine strawberry mixture and cream mixture.
6. Cover and chill.
7. Before serving, add more milk to thin the mixture to a desired soup consistancy. Garnish with a strawberry slice and dallop of whipped cream.
Thanks to Patsy Bell Hobson and Garden Bistro for this reciepe