Announces 15th Annual Howl-o-ween Party
When: Saturday, October 30, 2010
Where: Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge - 7 miles south of Eureka Springs on
Scenic Hwy 23
Time: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Admission: $15.00 adults / $10.00 Seniors and children 3-12 / Children under 3-Free
Everyone is invited to attend this fun and exciting annual event!
See over 100 exotic cats up close and personal.
The 15th Annual Halloween Party is open to the general public and includes:
* nocturnal viewing of over 100 exotic cats and other animals
* haunted ‘Trail of Terror’
* children's costume contest/parade
* concession stand – food & soft drinks
* Visitors to the Refuge during the day are allowed free entry to the party in the evening.
Please call (479) 253-5841 for additional information.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!