- Craft Booths open at 3 PM on Friday - Grand Entry at 7 PM
- Craft Booths open at 10 AM on Saturday - Grand Entry at 1 & 7 PM
- Craft Booths open at 10 AM on Sunday - Grand Entry at 1 PM
The weekend celebration, in addition to the craft booths, will include dancing, Color Guard, drumming, artists, wildlife exhibits, and other activities. Food and soft drink concessions will be available. $5.00 daily admission or $10.00 for the weekend; children 3 and under admitted free. Proceeds help to build natural habitats for the Big Cats of Turpentine Creek.
* - No alcohol, drugs, or firearms permitted.
* - Not responsible for accidents or theft.
For additional information, please call Clif Jackson at 479.253.3790 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org